So here it is. My official website people, courtesy of my lovely husband. It’s still in beta but I’m just too excited to wait (wait? what’s that?) and had to share it with you all.

Please spend time perusing the fantasy cast list. I spent many hundreds of hours living this fantasy. It’s only fair that I should share it with you. Though boys (are there any boys out there reading this?) you might find it less interesting. I did throw you one bone in the shape of that blonde chick from Gossip Girl. But girls, don’t worry, she doesn’t get the man.

I got my first review on goodreads as well. From a bookseller at Waterstones no less. And it was five stars. And I didn’t have to pay her. Thank you Thank you.

On another note, my book launch is on August 4th in London so if any of you lovely blog readers want an invite just let me know. Would love to see you / meet you / share a glass of wine with you.

Advertisements

10 thoughts on “I’m officially official

1. Jo Wilkie de Rosal says:

Bizarrely I will be in UK on 4th August this year. We are leaving Guatemala and moving to Cuba with a month in the UK inbetween…… as our things get shipped. My blog is nearly ready, will let you know. I have begun the crazy time of leaving and doing everything before we go………..

1. boublog says:

It’s fated! How brilliant to be able to finally meet you. And why the move to Cuba? That should be interesting. I love Cuba. But the food sucks. or at least, it did when we visited in 2003.
      Will email you nearer the time with details of launch.

Sarahx

2. Jo says:

Hi Sarah
    I’ve been following your blog for a while now, it’s my get through the London commute read! I started following because I would love to do something like you have done and leave London in search of amazing experiences, you are really inspiring and some of the situations you write about in your posts really make me laugh! My husband and I met travelling and ended up bumming around the world for longer than first planned so we need to put some time into working in London before we do what you’ve done but we hope it’s possible in the future – and you give me hope!

Anyway, I just wanted to say congratulations on the book, the website and everything else inbetween and I would love to come to your book launch on 4th August so please let me know how to get a ticket.

Jo 🙂

1. boublog says:

Hi Jo! I’m so thrilled that you follow my blog and am really glad it’s inspiring you to one day give up the rat race! Do it! I don’t think I’ve ever been so happy. I couldn’t imagine a more perfect life. You can do it!

Thanks for the congats too. I will email you details nearer the date about the launch but so glad you can make it.

Sarahx

3. Elisabetta says:

Congrats!! Yuh hu!! And what a great review!! I will wait for my invite to come through 🙂 Can’t wait!
    I love it how behind each one of us there is this desire of going travelling and you keep us dreaming and encouraging us, thank you for that … my boyfriend and I planning to start this August a year long adventure (booking tickets this month), it’s so exciting, even more exciting now that I know that I can come get my book signed ready for the journey and I can then pass it on to someone else out there! Great! Ciao, Betta x x x

1. boublog says:

thanks Betta. And congrats on taking the leap out into the big wide unknown! Where are you going to go? Will you still be in London in August? I will add you to the invite list. Keep dreaming big!
      x

4. Jo Wilkie de Rosal says:

We are moving to Cuba as my husband is the next director of the international film school (EICTV) near Habana ……… anyway I am trying to start my blog in between school football matches, the craziness of Semana Santa in Antigua arriving and my littlest just started walking ……… phew. I really want to capture all my feelings about leaving Guatemala, which is the only place I have been a mother to move somewhere where they did manage to have a revolution!

will let you know. I am aiming on one week to get it live!

5. Elisabetta says:

Hi Sarah, the plan is to leave London in August, hopefully it will be after the 4th! we’ll be starting in Sri Lanka, India, Burma, Northen Thailand, into Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia and off to the Philipinnes. Not sure what after that yet, we have been to Bali before and we’d like the idea of ending our journey there as there are many parts of the islands we haven’t visited… We’ll see. Keep in touch, ciao, Betta x

6. Nishi Singh says:

Congratulations on new site and making it to the goodreads. Well done.

1. boublog says: